Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We Did Survive The Holidays!

Photobucket

Most of you knew that our family made the trek to Disney this year as part of our Christmas. This picture was taken the night of the "Very Merry Christmas Party" but honestly, it didn't seem "Very Merry". To start with, I think they over-sold the tickets to the event. It was soo crowded. A couple of years ago when Mike and I went by ourselves, we had a great time, and there were people, but not like this time. Also, did I mention that it was much colder this year in November than in years past? Anyway, we didn't get to see any of the special Christmas Shows because we were holding a spot on Main Street to see the Parade. We did get some of the "free" Hot Chocolate and Cookies though. After the parade, the kids were exhausted so we headed back to the room.

Photobucket
Here is a picture of the entire gang that went. What fun to take a family vacation with both sets of parents AND a nephew! We really did have a great time despite the cold temperatures. We ate really good this time too. We did the Disney Dinning Plan...it kept my dad from eating nabs the entire week! (That a another story for another day!)
Photobucket
Mike and I love Disney and wish we could go every year. Maybe we can go every-other year instead. Mike has never been on a cruise and we may try to do a Disney Land / Sea adventure when Reagan is older. I think that would be a blast. (It will take us several years to save up for that!)
Here is a link to all our Disney Pictures
http://s545.photobucket.com/albums/hh400/mapdixon/Disney%202008/
Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment