Tuesday, January 6, 2009

...I Really Should Have Something Better To Do...And So Should You...

I really should have something better to do...And I honestly think you would have something better to do than to read my blog about what is going on in the Dixon Family. Anyway, I have had several people ask me to start Blogging (Lori) and after giving it some thought...and reading several blogs myself on daily basis, I decided to give it a shot. I guess this would be a good way for everyone to keep up with what is going on in the Dixon household. I'll try to make it interesting...and give you something worth reading. I might even print it out one day and give to my kids as a book... "Look kids, when your mom was younger, she didn't work very hard and had time to write down stuff no body else cared to read..." Yeah, that will be a conversation for another day.. until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment