Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back to the Books

Tonight is the night that I start back to class. I checked my class schedule earlier today and out of 9 students that started this program with us in the Fall, there are only 5 signed up to come back. I have a feeling that one of the girls just hasn't registered for this semester yet. (Kimberly, you are our class president & resident mother figure...you have to come back!) So maybe there will be 6 in the class before all is said and done.

This semester I'm taking my last 2 massage classes (MTH 120 and 125) and Pathophysiology (Bio 271). 16 more weeks and I will be finished and will graduate with a massage thereapy degree! ( Can I get a "Whoo Hoo"?) My classes are on Monday and Wednesday nights from 5:30 - 9:20 and Saturday's from 8:00 - 4:20. I'm really looking forward to finishing and I hope I do finish with good grades. (Last semester I made an "A" in Anatomy / Physiology and a "B" in Massage 110) I hope to sit for my National Board / State License Test in June.

Another way to look at it.... in 16 weeks, I will be able to have a life again! I have really gotten spoiled over the break. It was nice not to have class to go to or a project to complete...or muscles to learn (well...actually I was SUPPOSE to study some more muscels...I just didn't get around to it.) Yes....I Really Should Have Something Better To Do...

Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment