Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So it's been a couple of days since I last posted. We had a pretty good weekend. I worked Saturday morning and took Raeanne with me to the spa. There were a couple of brides getting their hair done and she enjoyed watching that. I just basically went to help out by answering the phones and doing laundry for the girls. After that we went to Walmart and did some grocery shopping.

We spent the afternoon cleaning around the house. One of Raeanne's friends came over to spend the night and to go to church with us Sunday. She is always a good kid to have over - no drama - and that is a good thing! They all played well together, although Reagan kept wanting to do whatever they were doing and I knew that was going to be a problem... I treated Reagan to a pedicure just so the older girls could do something without Reagan being right under them - & wouldn't you know - Raeanne got jealous that I didn't do their fingernails and toes - go figure - you can't win for losing!

We started a new church service Sunday Evening...it went okay. I was disappointed that not more people came. I guess that is to be expected at our church - almost the feeling that nobody cares anymore. Yet, still, I'm trying to make a difference. We also started a youth group for 4 -7 graders. My daughter and her friend were the only ones there. Yet again, disappointed, but going to keep trying it for a little while to see if it picks up.

Monday we took Reagan back to the Dr. - they added a new medicine to what she is already taken (her first "medical cocktail" at the age of 5? What's wrong with this picture?) Well, if it works, then I will be pleased...if it doesn't we will keep trying until we find something that will. I didn't feel well Monday - my stomach stayed upset most of the day - think it was a combination of nerves and a little bug maybe. I ended up not going to work and just hung out on the couch most of the day.

Monday evening I made Paula Dean's recipe for the southwestern egg rolls - they were good, although I only had one - still didn't feel like eating. Mike said they were good, so that is all that matters.

I did go to work on Tuesday - I felt like I was dragging all day, but I made it through the day. I did workout at lunch - I did the elliptical for 30 minutes and burned 452 calories. My massage client cancelled for last night, so I was able to go home and fix supper. It was actually kinda nice to be able to do that. We had a good night and the girls had a good day at school - so that is all that matters.

I am planning on working out again today. I feel like I have a little more energy than yesterday, so I hope to increase the calorie burn some....

No comments:

Post a Comment