Friday, September 17, 2010

September 17, 2010

I did work out today, just didn't get a picture of it... I gave the old Treadmill another spin today and burned 286 calories. I also played on the Wii fitness this morning and burned 110 calories doing the Hula-Hoop challenge and the step aerobic they have up there - most entertaining and I'm sure you are enjoying reading about all of it. (I think I am going to buy the new "Just Dance" for the Wii - heard that was a good calorie burner too.)
I'm working this weekend at the spa. Don't really know if I have anyone set to come in or not. Suppose to have a couple, but they have not called me back for confirmation - UGH. Hate that when that happens. I'll end up hanging out for the day with nothing to do....then again, maybe someone will call and need to come in? I can always pray for that. If anything good will come out of it, I will at least get to see a bride and her bridesmaids getting ready for a wedding tomorrow. That is always fun to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment