

October 2009
Raeanne and a friend from dance, Alli, did the Junior TopCat Program at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte. This was Raeanne's 3rd year doing the program and Ali's first year. We traveled to Charlotte for 2 weekends in a row and stayed with Aunt Betty. Her mentor this year was TopCat Chica. She was great with the girls and so friendly! Raeanne performed during the half time show at the game between the Panthers and the Buffalo Bills. During their half time performance, the kicker for the Panthers - Kasey - came out and did some practice kicks. Raeanne just happened to be on the front row. It just so happened that ESPN was filming Kasey during half time and low and behold behind him was RaeRae! I have had several people tell me that they saw her on TV. I really thought they were pulling my leg until I saw the DVR of it later! How cool was that? Raeanne had a great time at Aunt Betty's and at the game. Aunt Betty always treat us to special stuff while we are there! Our seats at the game weren't the greatest - we were about 13 rows from GOD. I will try to save /earn enough money from my massage stuff to actually buy better seats next year! We still had a great time hanging out with our friends from Dance. Since it was a late game on Sunday evening, and we were traveling by ourselves, we opted to stay Sunday night and drive back Monday morning. What a great idea! (Yes, I am the bad mother who kept her daughter out of school for a day...whoop ti do!) We were not pushed to get back and actually stopped in Concord and walked around Concord Mills outlet as well as visited Charlotte Motor Speedway. We are already looking forward to next year's camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment