Happy Birthday Raeanne
Today is the birthday of one of the Loves of My Life. She is turning 9 today. Although I am very excited that today is her birthday, I am also really sad. My baby aint a baby no more. She is quickly growing up and becoming a young woman.
I thank God everyday for the blessing I have in her. She is such a sweet person and has such a loving personality. She loves her little sister and she loves all babies too. She is one of the most considerate person I have ever met. I am glad she is my daughter.
I am sad because of the thought that if the next 9 years go as fast as the first 9 years then it won't be long before she will be off to college. wow.
Happy Birthday Raeanne. I hope you enjoy this year and continue to grow and mature into the wonderful girl I know you are! I Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment